At Boggs Auto, our GOAL is to produce superior vehicle repairs and provide excellent customer service.
Boggs Auto Collision Rebuilders was founded in 1972. We are dedicated to being the best there can be in the collision repair industry. This means providing excellent customer service, and superior collision reconstruction & refinishing repairs. We pride ourselves in having the best people in the industry, and providing a quality working environment.
CUSTOMERS will be treated with the utmost courtesy at all times by all employees, for without customers, there is no business.
- New Jersey License #02261A
- 12,000 sq .ft. of state of the art facility on 3.8 acres - built in 1998
- Full computerized estimating and management system with digital imaging
- Down draft paint booth and two prep decks
- Car-O-Liner Uni-Body Frame & electronic measuring system.
- Resistance spot welder
- Hunter computerized four wheel alignment, tire machine and balancer
- I-CAR and ASE Certified Technicians
- Lifetime Warranty
- First shop in NJ with zero hazardous waste gun washing
Jason is a Gateway High School Graduate, and earned a bachelors degree in
Business Administration from Palm Beach Atlantic University, Palm Beach, Florida.
After graduation he worked for 3M corporation in the automotive body shop supplies sales division. In 1999 Jason decided to join the family business, and is currently
Chief Operations Manager. He is a member of the Woodbury Country Club and an